Collecting personal information
Dweet Design creative studio does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages or when you apply for a collaborate. The personal information that you may provide to us could include your name, telephone number and email address.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
– Information that you provide when contacting us through our website (including your name, email address, phone number and any other optional information);
– Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
– Information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank details);
– Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
– Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Dweet Design creative studio or information stored on the Website or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
Non-Dweet Design websites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites from within the Website, including pulling content in from feeds such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website you visit.
Communications with Dweet Design creative studio
By opting in to receive our email communications via forms, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We will not continue to contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your explicit prior consent.
Dweet Design creative studio does not accept any unsolicited ideas from users, including without limitation suggestions about campaigns, strategies or other ideas or content. Therefore, you must not submit any such unsolicited materials. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea or content to us, you understand and acknowledge that such idea or content is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You agree to waive any claim against Dweet Design creative studio or its assignees regarding misappropriation of your ideas or content submitted in violation of this paragraph.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to complete the purpose for which it was gathered, or for as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Accessing or updating your information
You have the right to access the personal information held by us and to request that your personal information is permanently erased. Anyone wishing to access or erase their personal information should put their request in writing to the company. Dweet Design creative studio will endeavour to respond to any such written requests as soon as is reasonably practicable within 31 calendar days, in compliance with the GDPR.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change your email address, or if any other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.