Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. It is a strategy designed by companies to help people to quickly identify their products and organization, and give them a reason to choose their products over the competition’s, by clarifying what this particular brand is.
The word brand is used pretty loosely these days. For example, people might use the word brand to talk about logos, though a logo is just one part of a brand. It’s a symbol that represents a deeper emotional tie.
A logo, packaging, typography, and personality all represent a brand, along with customer service, price, product quality, and corporate responsibility, but a brand is a bit more intangible. It’s emotional, visual, historical, and human. It’s an experience that separates different products and services in a world where quality is often comparable or the same.
- Basic polygraphy package*
- ̶B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶
- Basic changes package**
- Standard polygraphy package*
- Brand book
- Standard changes package**
- Premium polygraphy package*
- Brand book
- Premium changes package**
* Basic polygraphy package includes up to three elements (business card, letterheads and etc)
* Standard polygraphy package includes up to five elements (business card, letterheads, bage and etc)
* Premium polygraphy package includes up to ten elements (business card, letterheads, bage, packaging design and etc)
** Basic changes package includes up to one hour works with minimum changes.
** Standard changes package includes up to eight hours works with advanced changes.
** Premium changes package includes up to sixteen hours works with global changes.